Air! Tunnel is perfect fit for higly-demanding picking and shipment production lines and management of high-volume warehouse flows and inventories. Designed to optimize logistic processes for high-volume retail, postal and parcel production lines, Air! Tunnel includes 8 RFID readers that run harmoniously on enclosed yet in-motion Faraday chamber.
Built in two versions, for holding packages or pallets, Air! Tunnel achieves the highest precission-rate performance in the market while dispatching 12 boxes per minute and up to 1.200 tags per spin. Its “back-step” verification mode double-checks the hardest-to-read batges, usually containing metallic or stacked items, through a smart second process of alternate readings whilst the conveyor belt induces a synchronized back and forth shake inside the tunnel.
The standard speed of the AIR! Tunnel is between 7-9 boxes per minute, and of all the tests installations carried out, we can offer a very high efficiency ratio of up to 400 items per box, working in optimal conditions on about 300 items per box. Both in Proof of concept (POC) and in real production, the RFID efficiency ratios were 99.83% on average.
MOST RELEVANT FEATURES
- Fully autonomous system, easily integrable in logistics management environments. Currently, we have integration with SAP Hana as well as a tunnel integration standard based on API Rest (JSON). Therefore, for demanding productive environments, we have our own data model for decisions based on the management systems at the point's own place (we receive the data from the cashier's ID management system, as well as the items that should compose it , and executed on this).
- System with 2nd cycle (3rd, 4th, ...) "built-in" opportunity: it is not necessary to put a return belt to return to give a second chance cycle to boxes that have not been fully detected. The system has the electronics and logic for dynamic power several 2nd chance cycles within the same tunnel (configurable).
- Possibility to integrate the AIR! Tunnel with RFID PDA and fixed QA unit ("bathtub" RFID for manual RFID check of the box). Solution available if necessary for customer flow.
- High performance automatic Bar Code Reader for reading and identifying boxes at the entrance of the Tunnel.
- Middleware AIM! Internal with special algorithms for high efficiency RFID treatment (configurable).
- Consultative module with historical statistics, to consult and reports of processed articles.
- Predefined work modes: Manual, Semi-automatic, Automatic.
- The maximum size of boxes would be 800x600x400 mm.
Designed to optimize logistic preocesses, high-end Air! Tunnel device includes RFID tag devices that execute massive readings of items, packages and pallets with the highest precission rate of the market.
The Air! Tunnel has been designed for Shipment Verification and Stock Management. Its “2-step mode” manages even the most hard-to-read badges through a smart process of alternate readings whilst syncing a smart back and forward movement of the package inside the tunnel.
Captured information is shown on the control screen, which is then can use to steer correctly their products. It is very productive in processes of goods receipt in warehouses, verification of exits to customers or recording of articles.